Welcome to the ultimate CBD vaping and CBD Vape Pens guide!
Whether you’re a CBD newbie or interested in the advantages of vaping, you’ve found the perfect resource.
In this extensive guide, we’ll answer common questions and equip you with the knowledge necessary to begin your CBD journey.
If there are any questions that we’ve not address here and you’d like to reach out, we are happy to add more answers here. Just send us an email on our contact page here.
To keep this Ultimate CBD Vape Pens Guide as simple and easy as possible we are going to present each section in a question and answer format.
So let’s dive in!
1. Which CBD vape pen kit should I buy this year?
With the ever-growing popularity of CBD, there are numerous options available in the market.
When choosing a CBD vape pen kit, consider factors such as:
- the device’s quality
- ease of use
- battery life, and
- compatibility with CBD vape oil cartridges
It’s always a good idea to read reviews and do thorough research before making a purchase.
2. What are the effects of vaping CBD?
Vaping CBD provides a fast and efficient way to experience its potential benefits.
When inhaled, CBD enters the bloodstream quickly, allowing for a more immediate effect.
Users often report a sense of relaxation, reduced stress and anxiety, pain relief, and improved sleep quality.
3. Does CBD vape oil really contain propylene glycol?
While many CBD vape oils contain propylene glycol (PG) as a thinning agent, it’s not a necessary ingredient.
Some brands offer PG-free options, utilizing alternative thinning agents such as vegetable glycerin or MCT oil.
If you have concerns about PG, be sure to check the ingredients list before purchasing your vape pen.
4. Will CBD vaping pop a drug test?
Most drug tests are designed to detect THC, the psychoactive compound in cannabis.
CBD, on the other hand, is non-psychoactive and should not cause a positive result on a drug test.
However, it’s important to note that some CBD products may contain trace amounts of THC, so it’s advisable to choose products labeled as THC-free if you are concerned about needing to pass a drug test.
Even if you’re consuming a product that is 100% legal hemp, if there are trace amounts of THC, there is a slight chance it will show up on a test
5. Do CBD vape pens work?
Yes, CBD vape pens are an effective way to consume CBD.
The devices heat the CBD vape oil, converting it into vapor that can be inhaled.
This method allows for quick absorption and provides an efficient way to experience the potential benefits of CBD.
Now of course “work” is a subjective term as it depends on the results you’re looking for.
There are different strains and products that will get you different results.
So if you’re wanting energy and to be awake, vs getting pain relief or going to sleep, you’re going to want to choose the vape pen that’s right for you and your needs.
6. How do you put CBD oil in a vape pen?
Adding CBD oil to a vape pen is relatively straightforward.
Most vape pens have a refillable tank or cartridge where you can pour the CBD vape oil.
Simply unscrew the tank, fill it with your desired amount of CBD oil, and screw it back onto the pen.
Make sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific vape pen model.
And if you’re using a disposable vape pen, then you’re not likely going to be able to refill that.
7. Is vaping CBD hemp oil in public illegal in California?
So this also begs the question, are cbd vape pens legal? The short answer, yes. Because CBD is federally legal, it’s legal to possess and consume CBD vape pens.
In California and many other states, it is illegal to vape cannabis or any other product in public spaces where smoking and vaping are prohibited.
However, it is legal to consume cannabis in private residences and licensed establishments.
It’s always important to familiarize yourself with local laws and regulations before vaping cannabis in public.
It’s important to be respectful of others, and only do it around or near others if you know that they are okay with it.
8. What happens if I put vegetable glycerin in a vape pen?
Vegetable glycerin (VG) is a common ingredient used in vape liquids to produce vapor.
If you put pure vegetable glycerin in a vape pen, it may not vaporize properly and could cause clogging or damage to the device.
It’s essential to use vape oils specifically designed for vaping to ensure proper functionality and avoid any potential issues.
9. What is the best vape pen/battery for CBD oil cartridges?
Choosing the best vape pen or battery for CBD oil cartridges depends on your personal preferences and needs.
You could look for a device that offers variable voltage or temperature control settings, as this allows you to customize your vaping experience, of that is important to you.
Additionally, consider factors such as battery life, portability, and compatibility with the specific CBD oil cartridges you plan to use.
10. How to use a sub-ohm device to vape CBD e-juice?
Using a sub-ohm device to vape CBD e-juice requires some additional considerations.
Sub-ohm devices produce larger clouds of vapor, which may result in a higher CBD dosage per puff. To prevent overconsumption, start with a lower CBD concentration and gradually increase as needed. It’s also important to choose a CBD e-juice specifically formulated for sub-ohm vaping.
Now that you have a better understanding of CBD vape pens, their effects, and how to use them, you’re ready to embark on your CBD vaping journey.
Remember to start with a low dosage, be mindful of the products you choose, and consult with a healthcare professional if you have any underlying health conditions. Happy vaping!
11. What are the effects of vaping CBD?
When it comes to the effects of vaping CBD, users often report a wide range of benefits.
One of the most common effects is a sense of relaxation and calmness.
CBD has been found to have anxiolytic properties, meaning it can help reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.
- Vaping CBD allows for quick absorption into the bloodstream, providing almost immediate relief for those experiencing these symptoms.
- In addition to relaxation, many users also report experiencing pain relief when vaping CBD.
- CBD has anti-inflammatory properties and can help alleviate pain caused by conditions such as arthritis, migraines, and muscle soreness.
- It can also be helpful for those dealing with chronic pain.
- Another potential effect of vaping CBD is improved sleep quality.
Many people struggle with insomnia or other sleep disorders, and CBD has been shown to have sedative effects that can promote a more restful night’s sleep.
By vaping CBD before bed, users may find it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night.
It’s important to note that the effects of vaping CBD can vary from person to person.
Factors such as dosage, individual body chemistry, and the quality of the CBD product can all influence the results.
It’s always recommended to start with a low dosage and gradually increase as needed to find the optimal balance for your specific needs.
Overall, vaping CBD can be a beneficial and enjoyable experience for those seeking the potential therapeutic effects of CBD.
Just remember to choose high-quality CBD vape pens and oils, and consult with a healthcare professional if you have any underlying health conditions or concerns. Hempy vaping!
12. How long do cbd vape pens last?
So, do CBD vape pens expires? Yes, they do.
When it comes to the question of how long CBD vape pens last, there are a few factors to consider.
The duration of a CBD vape pen depends on the individual pen itself, as well as how often and how heavily it is used.
On average, a CBD vape pen can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
This will vary depending on factors such as:
- the battery capacity
- the frequency of use,
- and the size of the CBD oil cartridge.
Most CBD vape pens have a battery life that can last anywhere from 200 to 400 puffs before needing to be recharged.
Some pens may have a higher battery capacity, allowing for more puffs before recharging is necessary.
The size of the CBD oil cartridge will also affect how long a vape pen lasts.
Cartridges typically come in different sizes, ranging from 0.5ml to 1ml.
A larger cartridge will have more CBD oil and can last longer than a smaller one.
It’s important to note that the length of time a CBD vape pen lasts also depends on how often and how heavily it is used.
If you take longer and deeper puffs, the CBD oil will be consumed more quickly.
Similarly, if you use the vape pen frequently throughout the day, it will need to be refilled or recharged more often.
To maximize the lifespan of your CBD vape pen, it’s important to use it responsibly and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
This includes properly charging the battery, not overfilling the cartridge, and avoiding excessive use.
In conclusion, the duration of a CBD vape pen depends on various factors such as the battery capacity, the size of the CBD oil cartridge, and how often and how heavily it is used.
By using the pen responsibly and following the manufacturer’s instructions, you can ensure that your CBD vape pen lasts as long as possible.
13. What is the difference between CBD and THC vape pens?
CBD and THC vape pens are both popular options for those looking to consume cannabis, but they differ in their effects and legal status.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis flowers.
It does not produce the “high” typically associated with cannabis use.
CBD vape pens are primarily used for their potential therapeutic benefits, such as relaxation, stress relief, pain management, and improved sleep.
On the other hand, THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the psychoactive compound in cannabis that produces the euphoric effects commonly associated with marijuana use.
THC vape pens are typically used for recreational purposes to achieve a sense of euphoria and relaxation, as well as other medicinal or therapeutic effects.
Legally, CBD vape pens are more widely available and accepted than THC vape pens.
CBD products derived from hemp are legal in many countries, as long as they contain less than 0.3% THC.
However, THC vape pens are only legal in states or countries where recreational or medical marijuana is legal.
When it comes to vaping, both CBD and THC vape pens work in a similar way.
The devices heat the cannabis oil, converting it into vapor that can be inhaled.
This method allows for quick absorption into the bloodstream, providing fast-acting effects.
It’s important to note that the effects of CBD and THC can vary from person to person.
CBD vape pens are generally well-tolerated and are unlikely to cause adverse effects when used in moderation.
THC, on the other hand, can produce psychoactive effects, and its use should be approached with caution, especially for those new to cannabis.
Lastly, the main difference between CBD and THC vape pens lies in their effects and legal status.
As always, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional and follow local laws and regulations when using CBD or THC vape pens.
14. What strength of CBD do you vape?
When it comes to choosing the strength of CBD to vape, it’s important to consider your individual needs and preferences.
CBD vape pens typically come in a range of strengths, allowing you to customize your vaping experience.
The strength of CBD refers to the concentration of CBD in the vape oil or e-juice.
- This is usually measured in milligrams (mg) per milliliter (ml).
- Common strengths for CBD vape pens can range from 100mg to 1000mg or more.
If you’re new to vaping CBD or have a lower tolerance, it’s generally recommended to start with a lower strength, such as 100mg or 250mg.
- This allows you to gauge how your body responds to CBD and find the right dosage for you.
- On the other hand, if you have experience with CBD or require a higher dosage for your specific needs, you may opt for a higher strength, such as 500mg or 1000mg.
- This can provide a more potent effect and potentially offer greater relief from symptoms.
It’s important to note that everyone’s body is different, and what works for one person may not work the same for another.
It may be necessary to experiment with different strengths to find the optimal dosage for your individual needs.
Additionally, it’s always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking other medications.
They can provide guidance on the appropriate strength of CBD to vape based on your specific situation.
When it comes to selecting the safest CBD vape pens, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Look for reputable brands that use high-quality ingredients and have third-party lab testing to ensure the purity and potency of their products.
- Avoid vape pens that contain additives or fillers, as these can potentially be harmful when heated and inhaled.
Furthermore, consider the type of vape pen you choose.
- Disposable vape pens are convenient and easy to use, but they may not offer the same level of quality and control as rechargeable or refillable pens.
- Rechargeable pens allow you to customize your vaping experience and can be more cost-effective in the long run.
Overall, the strength of CBD you vape should be based on your personal needs and tolerance.
It’s important to start with a lower strength and gradually increase as needed, while also considering the safety and quality of the vape pen you choose.
By doing so, you can enjoy the potential benefits of CBD vaping in a safe and effective manner.
15. Can CBD vape oil get you high?
No, CBD vape oil cannot get you high.
Unlike THC, which is the psychoactive compound found in cannabis, CBD is non-psychoactive and does not produce any intoxicating effects.
This means that even if you vape CBD oil, you will not experience the euphoric high typically associated with marijuana use.
CBD vape oil is derived from hemp, a variety of cannabis that contains only trace amounts of THC, usually less than 0.3%.
This low level of THC is not enough to produce any psychoactive effects, and the focus of CBD vape oil is primarily on the potential therapeutic benefits of CBD.
Instead of getting you high, CBD vape oil works by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is responsible for regulating various physiological functions such as mood, pain sensation, and sleep.
CBD binds to receptors in the ECS, helping to promote balance and homeostasis in the body.
In summary, CBD vape oil does not have the ability to get you high.
It is a safe and non-intoxicating option for those seeking the potential therapeutic effects of CBD without any psychoactive side effects.
16. What are the safest CBD vape pens?
When it comes to selecting the safest CBD vape pens, there are a few key factors to consider.
First and foremost, it’s important to choose a reputable and trustworthy brand that prioritizes product quality and safety.
Look for brands that conduct third-party lab testing (like BigBudzCBD) to ensure the products are free of contaminants and accurately labeled.
Another important factor to consider is the ingredients used in the vape pen.
Opt for pens that use high-quality, organic CBD oil and natural terpene flavorings.
Avoid vape pens that contain additives, fillers, or artificial ingredients, as these can potentially pose health risks when inhaled.
Additionally, it’s crucial to choose a vape pen that is specifically designed for CBD vaping.
Furthermore, consider the type of heating element used in the vape pen.
Ceramic or quartz coils are generally considered safer and provide a more consistent and flavorful vaping experience compared to metal coils.
Lastly, always read customer reviews and testimonials to get insights into other users’ experiences with a particular vape pen.
This can help you gauge the overall safety and performance of the product before making a purchase.
By considering these factors and doing thorough research, you can ensure that you’re selecting the safest CBD vape pen for your vaping needs.
Remember, prioritizing safety is essential for a positive and enjoyable CBD vaping experience.
Is it safe or healthy to vape CBD oil?
Putting anything in to your lungs can have certain effects that you want to be careful of.
But vaping is known to be a safer method of taking in CBD than smoking.
So as a comparison yes, it’s safer, and healthier.
17. How do you vape CBD?
How to vape CBD oil?
Vaping CBD oil is a popular and convenient method of consuming CBD. =
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to vape CBD oil:
1. Choose the right CBD vape pen: There are various types of CBD vape pens available, including disposable pens, rechargeable pens, and refillable pens. Select a pen that suits your preferences and needs.
2. Prepare the pen: If you’re using a disposable pen, it should come pre-filled and ready to use. For rechargeable or refillable pens, you’ll need to fill the tank with CBD vape oil. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how to fill the tank properly.
3. Charge the battery: If you’re using a rechargeable pen, ensure that the battery is fully charged before use. Connect the pen to a compatible charger and allow it to charge until the indicator light shows that it’s fully charged.
4. Prime the coil: Before taking your first puff, it’s important to prime the coil to ensure proper vaporization. To do this, take a few short puffs without inhaling, allowing the CBD oil to saturate the coil.
5. Adjust the settings (if applicable): Some vape pens have adjustable settings for temperature or voltage. If your pen has these options, follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how to adjust them to your desired setting.
6. Inhale and enjoy: Once your pen is prepared and ready, bring it to your lips and take a slow, steady inhale while pressing the button or activating the draw-activated mechanism. Hold the vapor in your lungs for a few seconds before exhaling.
7. Monitor your dosage: Start with a small puff and gauge how your body responds to the CBD. If you’re new to vaping CBD, it’s recommended to start with a lower dosage and gradually increase if needed.
8. Store your pen properly: After each use, ensure that your vape pen is stored in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures, as this can affect the performance and lifespan of the pen.
Remember, everyone’s CBD dosage and vaping preferences may vary.
It’s essential to listen to your body and adjust accordingly.
If you have any concerns or questions, consult with a healthcare professional for personalized guidance. Happy vaping!
How to make CBD vape juice?
Making your own CBD vape juice can be a cost-effective and personalized way to enjoy the benefits of CBD.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make CBD vape juice:
- Gather the necessary ingredients: To make CBD vape juice, you will need CBD isolate or a CBD concentrate, a carrier oil such as vegetable glycerin or propylene glycol, and optional flavorings like terpenes or natural extracts. Make sure to choose high-quality ingredients for the best results.
- Calculate the CBD dosage: Determine the desired strength of your CBD vape juice by calculating the amount of CBD isolate or concentrate needed. This will depend on your personal preferences and the concentration of CBD you want in your vape juice. It’s recommended to start with a lower dosage and adjust as needed.
- Mix the CBD isolate or concentrate with the carrier oil: In a clean container, combine the desired amount of CBD isolate or concentrate with the carrier oil. The ratio of CBD to carrier oil will depend on the concentration you want to achieve. Stir the mixture thoroughly until the CBD is fully dissolved.
- Add flavorings (optional): If you prefer flavored vape juice, you can add a few drops of terpenes or natural extracts to enhance the taste. Be cautious with the amount of flavorings you add, as they can be potent. Start with a small amount and adjust according to your preferences.
- Allow the vape juice to steep: After mixing the ingredients, let the vape juice steep for a few hours or overnight. This will allow the flavors to meld together and ensure a more enjoyable vaping experience.
- Transfer the vape juice to a suitable container: Once the steeping process is complete, transfer the vape juice to a dropper bottle or another suitable container for storage. Make sure the container is clean and airtight to maintain the quality of the vape juice.
- Label the container: It’s important to label the container with the CBD concentration, flavor (if applicable), and the date of creation. This will help you keep track of your vape juice and ensure you’re using it within its recommended shelf life.
8. Store the vape juice properly: To maintain the quality of the vape juice, store it in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Proper storage will help preserve the potency and flavor of the vape juice.
Remember, making your own CBD vape juice requires precision and attention to detail.
It’s important to accurately measure the ingredients and follow the instructions to ensure a safe and enjoyable vaping experience.
If you’re unsure about the process or have any concerns, it’s always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional or experienced DIY vaper for guidance.
18. How much are disposable CBD vape pens?
When it comes to the price of disposable CBD vape pens, it can vary depending on various factors such as the brand, quality, and size of the pen.
On average, disposable CBD vape pens can range anywhere from $10 to $70.
Lower-priced disposable pens typically offer a basic vaping experience with a smaller CBD oil capacity.
These pens are a more budget-friendly option for those who are new to vaping or simply want to try CBD without making a big investment.
On the other hand, higher-priced disposable CBD vape pens often come with advanced features such as adjustable airflow, longer battery life, and a larger CBD oil capacity.
These pens are generally more durable and provide a more customizable vaping experience.
It’s important to note that while disposable CBD vape pens may seem more expensive upfront compared to refillable pens, they offer the convenience of not having to worry about refilling or charging the battery.
This makes them a popular choice for on-the-go users or those who prefer a hassle-free vaping experience.
When purchasing a disposable CBD vape pen, it’s important to consider the quality and reputation of the brand.
Look for brands that use high-quality CBD oil and have positive customer reviews.
Additionally, ensure that the pen is lab-tested and free from contaminants.
Ultimately, the price of disposable CBD vape pens will depend on your personal budget and vaping preferences.
19. What are the best vape pens for CBD?
When it comes to choosing the best vape pens for CBD, there are several factors to consider.
Every individual has different preferences and needs, so what works for one person may not work for another.
However, here are a few vape pens that are highly recommended by CBD enthusiasts:
1. The Gorilla Glue Vape Pen: This vape pen is known for its sleek design and user-friendly features. It comes with a pre-filled cartridge, making it convenient for beginners. The BigBudzCBD Hybrid Vape Pens also offers a range of flavors to choose from, ensuring a pleasant vaping experience.
2. Blue Dream CBD White Vape Pen: This vape pen is popular for its portability, ease of use and elegant look. It’s disposable user-friendly and cost effective. The Blue Dream White CBD Pen is perfect for those who want a hassle-free vaping experience on the go.
3. The Grand Daddy Purpose Vape Pen: This vape pen is highly regarded for its high-quality CBD oil and efficient vapor production. It is specifically designed for those who prioritize potency and purity. It comes in 1ML Size with 500mg of CBD + THC.
4. The Pineapple Express CBD Vape Pen: This vape pen stands out for its unique design and high-quality ingredients. It’s infused with the tropical essence of fresh pineapples. Enjoy the benefits of CBD on-the-go, without the need for any additional equipment or accessories.
5. The Durban Poison Vape Pen: Featuring high-quality full-spectrum CBD oil derived from organic hemp plants, this vape pen delivers a smooth and consistent vaping experience with every puff. It offers a robust flavor profile and contains high-quality CBD oil derived from non-GMO hemp.
Remember, when choosing a vape pen for CBD, it’s essential to consider factors such as battery life, portability, compatibility with CBD cartridges, and personal preferences.
It’s always a good idea to read reviews and do thorough research to find the vape pen that best suits your needs.